This project is read-only.

Proposed timeframes for other providers

Feb 7, 2011 at 1:30 PM

Hi All

Are there any timeframes for release of other providers?

Cheers

Ben

Feb 7, 2011 at 1:38 PM
Hey Ben,

I'm currently trying to clear a backlog of work so that I can focus on adding more. Is there any provider you are specifically needing?

Matt

On 7 February 2011 13:30, Benedfit <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi All

Are there any timeframes for release of other providers?

Cheers

Ben

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (ump4umb@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email ump4umb@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Feb 7, 2011 at 1:42 PM

Hi Matt

Specifically YouTube, and possibly Flickr

Cheers

Ben

Feb 7, 2011 at 1:48 PM
Hey Ben,

I know Morten is working on a Flickr provider (and had bookmarked working on the Facebook provider) but I know he also has a lot on.

If you you need facebook now, you may also want to take a look at the uTube package, which also has a facebook picker data type I beleive.

Many thanks

Matt

On 7 February 2011 13:42, benedfit <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi Matt

Specifically YouTube, and possibly Flickr

Cheers

Ben

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (ump4umb@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email ump4umb@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com